Skip to main content

SORRY!!!

Hey mom,

Sorry, I did another video, but I guess it didn't send. You were right, because we were at the zoo, we didn't have time to write. 

How was your past couple of weeks? Who are you teaching now and how is it going? 
My last couple weeks were pretty good. It's been a lot of work, but I've been enjoying it. We have been out finding a lot. We are only teaching one person right now, Wendy. She was out of town for the last two Sundays, but she seems to enjoy meeting with us. I hope she is actually interested in continuing. 

Have you kept in touch with people (members, investigators, missionaries) from previous areas?
I have kept in contact with a few people. Rachelle, the Dyvrandes. I'll keep in contact with a few people from here too. All of my companions have been awesome, and I've kept pretty good contact with them. 

What are you most grateful for after one year on your mission? 
It's very hard to say what I'm most grateful for. There's been a lot of things. Warm clothes during the winter. Good friends. The spirit. But probably the thing I'm most greatful for is the Book of Mormon. I've really seen how important it is in my life. It has brought me a lot of comfort. 

What is the craziest experience you've had? The best experience?
I've had some pretty crazy things happen, I doubt I could even pick one! But probably the best thing that has happened to me is being a part of the Dyvrandes sealing. 

Love you!

Elder Marsh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Busy as bees

Hey all, Glad to know I'm not the only one who's had a super crazy week! It's been so busy, you're right, I've been more busy now on my mission than any time so far! So far this transfer, we've picked up 7 gators, and this coming week we should see it jump to 13! (But more on that later.)  Wednesday was the start to our madness. We had district council in Miramichi, so we carpooled up with the Amherst sisters. It was lots of fun, it was one of the sister's last days, cause her group was going home in the middle of the transfer instead of the end. She actually was in my first district too, so it was really weird to see her go. Later that night, we had a DA (dinner appointment)  with this member family who invited some neighbors over. They were from Newfoundland, and man, they were weird, haha. They had a really strong accent too, which made it pretty funny. It was good though, cause they are interested in learning more, and said we would be able to se...

Crazyness

Wow, hello everybody! This last week's been absolutely crazy. First off, I'm getting transferred to Bathurst, I'll be serving with Elder Boardman, he's from Holladay too, we're super excited! I was also called to be the French district leader, so I'll be working on training for the French missionaries too. Really looking forward to it! Second off, the French temple trip. Holy cow, best part of my life. Long story though. To start, Elder Greenburg and I had to drive separately from the other missionaries. They were taking two members, Anik and Renaud, to Mirimichi, where they met more members there to take the members the rest of the way. They picked up Elder Boardman there as well, and came the rest of the way down. On the other hand, Elder Greenburg and I went to Fredericton, picked up Sister King and her harp, and drove with her all the way to Halifax. When we got to Truro, we got this HUGE storm. It was absolutely crazy, people were sliding off t...

Q & A

Questions we asked this week: Ainsley says, "Does he still remember us?" haha What are the highlights of your week? What are your insights on ministering? What's the schedule coming up, so we can be aware? How was the conference with Elder Haynie? Why haven't you sent any photos lately?????? Hey all, It's been a busy week again, LOTS of travel. We went down to Halifax on Wednesday, stayed in Moncton for the night, and had Zone Conference on Thursday. So we were out of town for quite a while, but they were pretty good meetings.  First, MLC. We didn't do a lot, we pretty much told Elder Haynie what our mission was like so he could know what to do and say for the conferences. He was super suprised at how obedient our mission was. He kept asking if there were little groups of Elders who would heckle, or be disobedient, etc... and he was amazed at how that's not a problem. He was also pretty impressed by how hard working our mission was. We ...