Skip to main content

Transfers!!!

Hello! 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Ellie!!!!! I hope you had a great one! 

So yes, I got transfered!! I'm going to Fredericton with Elder Olsen. We're going to be zone leaders, and I'm super excited!! Elder Olsen is one of my favorite elders, so we're going to be having a great time! They closed down Dieppe, so there are only two French areas now, Edmundston and Bathurst. Elder Smith went to Bathurst. The French areas are in New Brunswick, but the majority of the areas are English (like mine). 

I had a pretty good week. Deji got baptized!!!!! It was so, so cool. I was one of the elders who found him, and I had a chance to teach him on exchanges. Then Sunday was really good too. 

I'm doing really good health wise! I've had no problems.

We found someone pretty cool. Her name is Monica, we found her through Facebook. We're going to teach her again tonight. 

I liked going to the zoo a lot. We have played Settlers of Catan a lot together, except it's a special kind, called Canaan, another one called Zarahemla, that's been fun. 

I already know my release date. its Aug. 2, 2019. They put it on your ministerial certificate. 

But yea, I'm having a good time. We had exchanges this week with the Zone Leaders. We did it so we could go to a funeral, and I could play the piano and Elder Carlson could sing. It turned out well, we found some less actives to work with through it. 

We also made a ward mission plan with the bishop, and it is really good! It is going to really change this ward for the better. 

Funny story too, so this lady just showed up to church this Sunday, and of course we sat next to her. We got to know her a bit, and found out she's not a member, and was living in the "home" right across the street, and decided to start coming. Well, we got excited about that, and so we asked for her number and set up a time to come by again. Little did we know, she's not fully there, and the "home" across the street was actually a care center. So we got there and she had been talking to everyone else how she has this date with two guys, and they wanted her number, and on and on about us. So once we figured out that her elevator doesn't go all the way to the top, we got outta there pretty quick.

Thanks again. I love you all so so much!

Elder Marsh 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Videos

Robbie ran out of time to email, but sent videos, so we are the ones who got a birthday present as he celebrated turning 20 today. :) Unfortunately only one of them was under the max of 100mb size for blogger. :( Here it is:

Stake conference

Hey all, Man, it looks like you’re having a great time in DC! Also, that schedule looks great too. I know lots of people who have said morning classes stink, but I think it would be totally the other way around, morning would be way better. Do I not have a math class? I mean I figure I’ll use math in Econ, but I would have thought I would have needed some math.  This week’s been pretty crazy. So this last week has been pretty busy because we’ve been trying to get ready for our devotional and everything, Elder Hamilton did agree to come and speak to everyone, which was super cool. (He’s super nice and cool, he talked with everyone who came for probably 30 minutes just getting to know them.) We made invitations for everyone, and we had like 20 people commit to come. The day of the event though, 2 people showed up at the start, and 2 more came during it. It was kinda disappointing so few people came, but it was super spiritual for the people who came. It was definitely worth it.

Transfers!

Hey all, Happy Father's day! Hope you had a good one dad + grandpa's. I didn't know if you would've wanted to waste part of your trip to DC calling me, so I didn't try calling. Besides, I want you all to actually be glad I'm home when I get back.  So you're right, my p-day does get messed up because of transfers, but the majority of it was on Monday (not Tuesday) and the rest today (Wednesday). It's ok though because I do have enough time to write some. (This whole week has been so busy I don't even know if I could include everything that's gone down.) We'll start with zone conference. Elder Hamilton didn't have enough time in his schedule to go to Newfoundland, and so we combined the Newfoundland and Nova Scotia zone conference. It was really good, Elder and Sister Hamilton gave some fantastic training, as well as President and Sister Low. I don't know if I've told you about this, but in our zone conferences we normal