Skip to main content

It's snowing... :'(

Hey all,

Man, it sounds like life's been really crazy! You're getting a job? That's way cool! You'd be so good at that too! You did such a good job on making our travel plans for Europe!

It sounds like you had a really good Sunday. I wish I could see Braxton's homecoming, I gotta say that I really look up to the guy. That sounds like it was a really good talk. I can definitely second his promise, I've seen answers come through the Book of Mormon as well! I had a pretty good Sunday too. I also got to speak in church. I talked about the gathering of Israel. I can send a copy, but while I was up there I changed quite a few things, so it's not really the same talk. And guess what? Wendy came to church! She was crying a ton, especially during the other's speaker's talk, he talked about how we see through Christ, and it really got to her. 

Last Tuesday we carved pumpkins as a ward. It was lots of fun, I stole one of Jonas's old pumpkin ideas and had a barfing pumpkin, throwing his guts up. It was quite the hit, everyone got a laugh out of it. 

It finally started snowing...I think a part of me inside curled up into a ball. Haha, not really, but the season's changing. Started using my thermals again this week. Send warm thoughts.

Wow, wish I coulda watched the Ute's game! Hope they keep it up, I would feel like I failed the family if the Utes don't have a very good season this year. And a 4 star QB huh? I like the sound of that. I'll have to keep the Utes in my prayers, haha.

Sorry that this one has to be a little shorter. We don't have a ton of time to email, as we have a lesson right after, and need to drive out to it. Sorry it's so short! ðŸ˜¬

Elder Marsh

Elder Olsen and I went to a Westlyn church with the sisters on the morning of General Conference. It's a Protestant denomination that rocks out on Sunday.

Before the snow.

This is Allan. He's a recent convert from Texas that got deported. He's cool.


This is an Elder I went on exchanges with. He reminds me of Jonas. That was fun.

Elder Pitcher and me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stake conference

Hey all, Man, it looks like you’re having a great time in DC! Also, that schedule looks great too. I know lots of people who have said morning classes stink, but I think it would be totally the other way around, morning would be way better. Do I not have a math class? I mean I figure I’ll use math in Econ, but I would have thought I would have needed some math.  This week’s been pretty crazy. So this last week has been pretty busy because we’ve been trying to get ready for our devotional and everything, Elder Hamilton did agree to come and speak to everyone, which was super cool. (He’s super nice and cool, he talked with everyone who came for probably 30 minutes just getting to know them.) We made invitations for everyone, and we had like 20 people commit to come. The day of the event though, 2 people showed up at the start, and 2 more came during it. It was kinda disappointing so few people came, but it was super spiritual for the people who came. It was definitely worth it.

Videos

Robbie ran out of time to email, but sent videos, so we are the ones who got a birthday present as he celebrated turning 20 today. :) Unfortunately only one of them was under the max of 100mb size for blogger. :( Here it is:

Moving!

Hey all, First off, I’m so sorry to hear that Bob Sweeten passed away. Please let Deyanne know that she’ll be in my prayers, and that I pray they feel comforted. It is a big blessing to know that death’s not the end, that just as birth is a part of our eternal experience, death is as well. Sending lots of thoughts and prayers from Canada!  You’re a really good friend mom. I’m glad you can be there to help out people who need you.  I leave for Montreal on Thursday. So like in 2 days. It’s pretty crazy, I’m packing up all my stuff. We’re flying. I wish we were driving, that would be sooo much fun. I think it’s like a 14 hour drive, something pretty crazy. But no, we’re flying, and then at the airport the assistants there are going to pick us up and we’re just getting to work, with the thousand things we need to do after the merge. We’re going to be pretty busy, haha. I don’t think our p-day will change, but I don’t know yet... Also, you did NOT tell me that Jake proposed